Are You A Recruiter? Have a Candidate to Submit for an Open Position?
If you’re a recruiter (or potential subcontractor) who has one or more candidates to submit to Dogwood for a currently listed job opening, we ask that you do all six of the following steps in the order listed below:
- Review our current job openings page and ensure your candidate is a good fit (especially for openings that require US citizenship or security clearances).
- Find the listing you’re looking for and click on it.
- Read it carefully and ensure that your candidate meets at least the minimum requirements.
- At the bottom of the listing note the instructions as to how to submit, using the listing number, job name and internal Dogwood email for submission. In short- please do as we ask. This will ensure your resume gets routed to the right person in a timely fashion.
- Please include a cover note with your submission to Dogwood; if you have additional information to share about your company (such as background, number of employees, facility security clearance level, past performance, etc), this would be a good time to include that information.
- Your cover note must include a proposed hourly rate to Dogwood.
Does your candidate need help in better formatting their resume? Click here for some tips.
Our recruiting team works closely with our sales team as well as with candidates, recruiters, clients, and prospective clients to ensure that we are properly understanding requirements as well as to ensure that we are providing the highest quality talent to government and commercial projects within their specified budgets.
Your submission to Dogwood will be held in the strictest confidence.